ASEAN MEKONG LAW GROUP is founded and registered with the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia in 2014. It is located in the center of Phnom Penh at 10D6E0E1, Street No. 211, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, which is very close to Phnom Penh Court of First Instance and Olympic Stadium.
ASEAN MEKONG LAW GROUP is a combination of attorneys who are wealthy of experience in legal practice such as business, banking, divorce, wills & estates, mediation, commercial law, corporations & limited liability companies, properties law, and civil and criminal defense in all level of Courts of Law as well as Arbitration Centers, both labor and commercial. The followings are the lawyers of ASEAN MEKONG LAW GROUP:
- 1. Ms. Nguon Vannary, Principal: Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree of Law in 2003 from the University of Law and Economics, she earned a Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession in 2004 which transformed her to become a lawyer in Cambodia. In her more- than-10-years legal practice, Ms. Nguon Vannary has full experience in both criminal and civil litigations; practiced in many areas including commercial transaction, banking, family law, properties, land law, contract drafting and others.
- 2. Ms. Ly Tieng, Partner: Following Bachelor’s degree graduation in 2003 in the field of law from University of Law and Economics, Ms. Ly Tieng earned Master’s Degree of Public Administration in 2006 from University of Law and Economics and received Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession in 2013. Her legal practice focus on Business, Commercial Transaction, Banking, Family Affairs, Properties, and all civil and criminal litigation at all levels of courts.
- 3. Ms. Heng Chakrya, Partner: Graduated the Bachelor’s Degree of Economics in option of Finance and Banking in 2007 from Royal University of Law and Economics, Bachelor’s Degree of Education in Teaching English as a Foreign Language in 2007 from Institute for Foreign Language, and Bachelor’s Degree of Law, English Language Based Bachelor of Law (ELBBL) program in 2014 from Royal University of Law and Economics, she pertained in 2010 a Master’s Degree of Entrepreneurship and Project Management awarded by University Lumière Lyon 2 and University of Lille 1. With her talent in legal field, in 2016, she upgrades herself to be a lawyer and focuses her practice on Commercial Transaction, Banking, and Management and defends and represents clients in all levels of courts in Cambodia.
- 4. Ms. Chea Zina, Partner: Graduated a Bachelor’s Degree of Law in 2014 from the Royal University of Law and Economics, Ms. Chea Zina worked at the Court of Appeal as an Assistant of a Prosecutor. In 2017, through hard working and experience gained from the jobs in the Court of Appeal, she transformed herself to be an Attorney-at-law. Her legal practice focus on Business, Commercial Transaction, Banking, Family Affairs, Properties, and all civil and criminal litigation at all levels of courts. She is very flexible and has excellent communications with both public and private institutions.
- 5. Ms. Chiv Ratanakthida, Legal Assistant: Graduated a Bachelor’s Degree of Law from the Royal University of Law and Economics and earned a Certificate of Japanese Law from Center for Japanese Law (CJL) in 2016, Ms. Chiv Ratanakthida is fluent and familiar with both Cambodian and Japanese legal systems. She is fluent in Japanese legal language and drafting all legal documents for lawyers.
ASEAN MEKONG LAW GROUP’s lawyers, with confidence, have represented business owners and companies in Cambodia in many aspects. Anytime and anywhere, our motto, which is “To Do Justice for Clients’ Benefits”, remains unchanged. Applying this motto through our legal practice and service, it surely will build confidence for our clients, both local and international. We also keep a tradition of confidential service and consider it a privilege to represent our clients in their important personal and business legal needs. ASEAN MEKONG LAW GROUP is for clients’ benefits.
ASEAN MEKONG LAW GROUP also cooperates with other law firms and notary public to facilitate any legal document endorsement process. For the time being, we cooperate with Notary Kan Sothpolin of Phnom Penh Notary Public for any registration process at the Cadastral Office. Through this cooperation, it diversifies and expands the scope of services of our law group for clients’ benefit in any area needed. Moreover, it also strengthens the capacities (both knowledge and knowhow) of our lawyers as a whole by sharing ideas and opinion for any case within and without all levels of courts.